Where Amazing Happens

Where Amazing Happens

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thank you!

I wanted to take a quick minute to thank everyone in their support of this site. It has been a dream of mine for some time and have had rave reviews in this first week. On that note, I would like to encourage all, if you have enjoyed the blog, to keep coming back. Through your support I plan to make this an everyday deal. This past week has been an outline of the things that are to come. I urge you to subscribe and comment, and always let me know your thoughts! I am not giving up on the boards (EVER), but this will now be my main place for voicing all things Tennesse.

Tomorrow, I will be going over the Henry decision and then making my prediction for Saturday down in Athens! GBO!


Again, I can not thank the fans enough for how this first week has turned out.

Keep checking back in with Pards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!