Where Amazing Happens

Where Amazing Happens

Monday, October 8, 2012

Apology from Word of Pards...

To all my friends and followers, I want to take the time to offer up a sincere apology.  I have been extremely busy over the course of the past 5 days and have been unable to post.  My girlfriend came in town on Wednesday, and with work and everything else(dinners, concert, family time, etc.), I simply did not have any free time to post.  I hope you all can forgive me, as I promise to never let this happen again.

As Tennessee heads to Starkville this week, I will have plenty of articles in the coming days.  I may even have a few surprises in store.  "Mr. Echo" will be traveling through Nashville on Wednesday, and has asked that I join him for dinner.  It has been many months since I have visited with "Mr. Echo", and I can not wait to see what he has to say about the state of our program.  Also, look for a mystery/guest blogger to appear in the coming weeks.  She is a very well connected SEC source, and is on the fast track to becoming the next Erin Andrews.

Stayed tuned.  This week should be fun...

1 comment:

Tell us what you think!